Terms & Conditions
1. ‘Yes POS’ is a trading style of Yes POS Limited. Goods means the articles or things described in the Contract between Yes POS and the Purchaser. www.yespos.co.uk is owned and operated by Yes POS Limited.
2. These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all Contracts of Yes POS to sell goods and in the case of any inconsistency with any additional instructions or requests from the purchaser to Yes POS whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of Yes POS.
3. Notwithstanding that Yes POS may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on Yes POS unless and until it has been accepted in writing and acknowledged by Yes POS.
4. Turnaround times quoted include the day that we receive your order provided your order is received by 2.00pm. (please note turnaround times may vary in conjunction with partner offers)
5. By their nature goods do not have a redeemable value and no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
6. All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.
6a) No goods shall be despatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
6b) All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax charged at the appropriate rate.
Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied must be notified to Yes POS within 3 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to Yes POS for inspection.
7a) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon Yes POS in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, handling and storage of the goods.7b) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of Yes POS:
i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K.statute, or;
ii.) Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a Purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
8. Yes POS shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
9. The liability of Yes POS to the Purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
10. If the Purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the Contract Yes POS may (without prejudice to Yes POS’s rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause(should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the Purchaser are remedied.
11. No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of Yes POS shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
12.Any concessions made or latitude allowed by Yes POS to the Purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of Yes POS under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
13. The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made inEnglandand the Purchaser and Yes POS agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.